Monday, January 23, 2012

VGM of the Week #12

It is 3:18 AM on Monday and I just remembered I forgot to put up my selection for VGM of the Week this week. OOPS! Sorry to break the tradition of doing it every Sunday but well, it was my birthday and I was busy pretty much all day with my girlfriend, family and friends so it just slipped my mind. Terribly sorry but I hope you can all forgive me.

Now, as for my pick this week, I've had it decided pretty much since my last pick and if you watch any of our videos or streams, you probably know what it is. It is, of course, Rooftop Run - Act 2 from Sonic Generations. Sonic Generations has such a great soundtrack. It takes all the classic songs from each of the stages and remixes them for both acts and just turns into something completely different. So many tunes in that game are great like City Escape - Act 1, both Sky Sanctuary Zone Acts, Chemical Plant Zone - Act 2 but my absolute favorite is Rooftop Run - Act 2. They took what was already a great track and turned it up to 11 by adding some truly killer violin and guitar. I love it, it takes my breath away every time I hear it and I'd like to share it with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment