Thursday, February 16, 2012

LTTA: Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

I meant to post this yesterday but forgot so instead I'm just going to post over myself. Joy.

So anyway, here's our latest Let's Try That Again. This time it's of perhaps the best platformer on the Super Nintendo, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest. We've wanted to do this one for a long time and even attempted in our infancy but due to technical problems (always) it never worked out. But we finally got around to it. YAY! We brought our good buddy David along for the ride too since he knows a lot more about this game than most of us. We like to think it came out pretty well.

I'm uploading two videos a day because it's a little bit longer than our average LP (about five hours I'd say) so only the first four are up. You can check out the first part below and a link to the playlist below that.


No comments:

Post a Comment