Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Pokémon Sheet: Finneon

Oh Finneon, you're so...Forgettable...I remember actually liking your design when I first saw you, thinking you would evolve into our first Dolphin Pokémon, only to have those dreams shattered seconds later by seeing the horrible Pokémon you actually evolve into...


Anyway, like I said, Finneon's pretty forgettable, but looking back, I do actually kind of enjoy it's design...I don't exactly know why I thought it would evolve into a Dolphin, but I think it might have to do with how slick it looks...and it wouldn't be that strange, considering that it wouldn't be the weirdest Evolution (That one still goes to Remoraid -> Octillery)...But yeah, not much to say about this guy (Even though there seems to be a lot of text here...)


Next up are two Single form Bug-Type Pokémon who are hatched from the same egg

No comments:

Post a Comment