Sunday, February 19, 2012

VGM of the Week #16

You guys already know the drill. I had some tracks in mind for this week last time I did this but it's been so long that I forgot already!

I've been playing a lot of Retro Game Challenge lately as well as listening to a lot of the Chrono Trigger OST on loop but I think I'll have to go with...

I feel like the music in this game really sticks, given the amount of time most people put into it. This one plays when you're around and about on the spaceship which is like the hub for taking missions, shopping, storage, and health care. So, you're always going to come back and hear this after grinding it out on a bunch of monsters with three other friends OVER THE INTERNET (which was a revolutionary thing at the time when considering the fact most people were still on 56k). Anyway, I think this tune is great. Probably my favorite from PSO.

No comments:

Post a Comment