Sunday, April 22, 2012

VGM of the Week #25

Hey guys! Josh here again with another VGM of the Week. Now, if you know me you know that at least once a year I go back and play my favorite game of all time, Final Fantasy IX. Needless to say, it's about that time of year again.

This game has so much awesome music, but I can only pick one Track...Hmm...Which track will it be? Any of them would be a fine choice. Boss Battle Theme? Awesome. You're Not Alone? Awesome. The Final Battle? Kind of creepy, but Awesome. Ukulele de Chocobo? Awesome.

I would recommend any of these tracks but, none of them are as awesome as The Dark Messenger (Also known as the Final Battle with Trance Kuja). This theme is just awesome. It kind of gives off an Epic Battle Vibe. Not too Stressful, but not too calm. Maybe it's just me, but my heart's always pounding when I'm fighting this fight, and I think the music contributes a lot to it. I hope you guys enjoy my pick for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment