Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Pokémon Sheet: Arbok + Ekans Remake

Two! Count 'em, Two sheets!...Ok, so Ekans wasn't really a full remake...even though I changed everything on his sheet, I still kept most of the old parts (of course, I got rid of it's movement altogether, giving him a better slither)



But this update's more about Arbok...I've always liked Arbok. He's huge! (That's what she said) Prior to starting this sheet, I didn't really realize this, but over the years, he's had two different Markings on his 'chest'...(It says it in some of it's Pokédex entries, but with the current games, they've all had the same markings-the ones that make up this sheet) They're not too different from one another, but you can definitley tell the difference (As the 'other' one looks more face-like, with more defined eyes, and an 'open' mouth). That subtle difference is awesome!



I'll be away for a week, so I'll just leave you with the next hint:
Next up is the only non-Ground-Type Pokémon who can learn Drill Run

No comments:

Post a Comment