Monday, June 4, 2012
E3: Microsoft Conference Summary
- Halo 4 looks like Metroid Prime and Crysis
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklight
- EA Sports games
- Kinect Garbage
- Not Video Games
- Xbox SmartGlass, tablet or phone used as a controller. Sounds pretty familiar. Bringing it to Windows 8.
- Tomb Raider looks like Uncharted. Not necessarily a bad thing.
- Ascend: New Gods, from the makers of the Toy Soldiers games on XBLA (not the film)
- Matter, Kinect game
- RESIDENT EVIL 6, LEON DOING COOL SHIT. CROSS HAIRS IN MY RESIDENT EVIL? QTE'S EVERYWHERE!
- Wreckateer, XBLA Kinect game that's similar to Angry Birds and Boom Blox.
- South Park: The Stick of Truth, the RPG game by Obsidian. Stars you as the "new kid" on the block.
- Dance Central 3. Usher dances on stage.
- Call of Duty Black Ops II. GOTYAY until next year.
- Conference ends.
About the Author
Don is a troll yet at the same time likes to be blunt and keep it real. His humor can be off-putting to some but it's all in good fun and he means well. When it comes to words, Don isn't the most articulate individual. His vernacular comprises of bombs, female canines, and human waste. Although Don isn't among the originators of Adamant Ditto, he has handled most of the technical aspects and a lot of the graphics behind the scenes. Don has a wide variety of taste in video games and his favorites include The Legend of Zelda: Link';s Awakening DX, God Hand, and Catherine. His other hobbies include drawing, being a pirate, watching streams, and reading message boards. Plus, he's asian.