Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mario Kart Madness Betrayal #2 starts in about 20 minutes!

In case you haven't heard, Adamant Ditto fans will now be referred to as Shiny Dittos! Matt won't be here today so I'll be handling the stream today. Thanks for joining us last weekend for mario kart madness betrayal. I was pulling my hair out because there are problems with how Mario Kart 7's online play works but for the most part, it was good enough. I'm happy to announce Mario Kart Madness Betrayal #2! We'll be hanging out at the same place at the same time. 7 PM CST on Sunday at our stream, twitch.tv/impishmatt.


Like I mentioned before, Mario Kart 7's online play isn't really intuitive. So, I came up with a makeshift solution but it involves some cooperation from you guys. Last time, I created a second community so it would be easier to manage who goes into what group. This was because Mario Kart 7 seems to randomly determine which group you go in within a single community. For example if there are two groups waiting around to start, it's not possible to choose which group you want to join. With separate communities, it would be ideal for one group per community so you know which group you're joining.

I know you guys are really excited just to race anybody but please wait until the room is full or at least close to being full before starting a match. You can also wait for us to give you guys the go. Sometimes, it may start automatically after a certain amount of time has passed and I honestly don't know what determines it but I'm going to guess that you need to spam "Let's wait for more players." to keep it from going. Maybe. Anyway, hope to see you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment