Sunday, August 19, 2012

VGM of the Week #42

My turn again, alright, let's do this!

My VGM of the Week this week is from one of the best Gamecube games you didn't play; Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg.

G.I.A.N.T. E.G.G! Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg is the simple tale of a boy in a chicken suit who must save all the chicken elders from the evil crows and bring peace back to the land. All while hatching magical monsters to help him in his quest. Okay, it's completely stupid but it's a lot of fun and highly overlooked.

The music, much like the game, is up-beat and bubbly and just dripping with charm. This specific track is title "Let's Go Easy" and it's from the pirate themed stage, Pirates Island, which is probably my favorite world in the game. I don't know, you just can't wrong with pirates. The theme may not scream pirate adventures, but it is definitely fun and inviting. If your pirate ship was playing this music, I'd gladly get on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment