Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christopher Walken: The Car: The Video Game

Gamers never cease to impress me with their dedication to their field. Whether it's filming incredible speed runs on Youtube or making ridiculous stages in Super Mario World, fans are lovably insane. But today I discovered something relevant to the interests of Adamant Ditto and if you've watched our videos regularly, you'll understand why.

Needs more bears.

Yes, that is Christopher Walken the car or the Walkenmobile as I like to call it. It was designed by gamer afxwinter and is one of his many high class designs in the X-Box 360 game Forza Motorsport 4.

Now admittedly, I've never played Forza 4 nor did I know there was four of them but I just couldn't pass up posting something involving both gaming and Christopher Walken, hero of Adamant Ditto. If you do happen to play the game, you should track this design down and download it yourself (assuming you can do that). Do it for us if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment