Friday, December 9, 2011

Adamant Ditto Radio

Okay, so for those of you who don't know, recently I've been streaming a bunch of video game music on our Twitch.tv account during the day as "Adamant Ditto Radio." So far it's been going pretty well, I post about it on Twitter and whatnot and we've gotten a few fans, mostly our regulars like Serious Stick, PerpetualDaydreamer and ZombieFobby, to show up and chat with us and just enjoy the music. It's been a lot of fun but it's always at random. I never know when I'm going to be busy or not and have time to do it. But I'm posting this here because I haven't ever officially announced it or anything so now I am. Stop by every now and then and see if it's going on. I mean, it is right now! Subscribe to us on Twitch.tv if you haven't already and maybe you can hear some of your favorite video game tunes! The playlist I made is over 4,000 songs big so chances are, I have something you like.


Watch live video from Adamant Ditto LIVE! on www.twitch.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment