Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Pokémon Sheet: Deerling

Deerling's a pretty cool Pokémon. It brings a few new things to the Table. It's the first to have the Unique Normal/Grass Typing, with it's evolution being the only other Normal/Grass Type Pokémon. It's also the first 'cute' Deer Pokémon, which is kind of strange to me...

This sheet concludes the New Pokémon Sheets for my Christmas Spectacular (You know, Ice Types and things semi-related to Christmas)...But there is one more Sheet coming your way, and I'll reveal it after you see these animations:

My final sheet for my Christmas Specatcular isn't new. In fact, it's a Remake of one of my all time favorite Ice Types, Lapras

Lapras will probably be my Last sheet of the year as well, so in case I don't have it done in time,

Merry Christmas! and Happy Holidays to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment