Monday, January 2, 2012

New Pokémon Sheet: Chimecho

Yes, I know, the Hint had nothing to do with this sheet, but I figured this was a better way to ring in the New Year (Get it?)...That, and I sometimes do 'Surprise' Sheets, so here it is, the first sheet of 2012, Chimecho!:


For what it is, Chimecho's a cool Pokémon...I mean, he's a bell! Or, if you go by it's Species name, a Wind Chime...I actually really like this Pokémon, and I wish it was better...Maybe it should evolve? Of course, if it did, it would have to have the same charm as Chimecho, but I'm getting off Point, I really hope you guys had a Happy New Year!


The same hint from last time still applies:
Next up is the only Pokémon who has the Ability Magnet Pull, yet is not affected by it when encountered.

No comments:

Post a Comment